Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love Story I


Hari ini rasa nak jiwang-jiwang sikitlah.

Haha


I never had said "I love you",
In front of a girl,
Face to face,
Eye to eye,
And my mouth say this three words:
I
love
you

I have meet many girls that i like,
But i will try to keep this three words in my heart,
And say it to her,
I want you to know that i will say it to you only,
After you are officially mine.

I will try although it really hard.


Grammar english berterabur. Haha





Marry me Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes


( Love Story - Taylor Swift)



4 comments:

Cik Deqya said...

ayoyo..
makan nasi minyak la tak lama lagi saya ni.. hahaha.. btw good luck friend :)

Jakuone said...

nasi minyak??? huiyoo. awalnye.. :)

ewanthology said...

luahkan, jangan disimpan...nnt si dia diambil org

Arai Lekir said...

cik deqya : juliet belum jumpa lagi

confuse : lambat lagi haha

malay male :harap-harap mcm tu lah

Post a Comment